The Swaziland Flag was adopted on October 30th, 1967. The red symbolizes the battles of the past, the yellow stands for wealth, the blue represents peace. The black and white shield was developed in the 1920s.
This flag may be stored under Eswatini or Swaziland
During celebrations to mark the 50th celebrations of independence and his 50th birthday, King Mswati III announced that he was officially renaming the country the "Kingdom of eSwatini". The new name means "land of the Swazi". The King had already used the new name when he addressed the United Nations General Assembly in 2017 and at the opening of the country's parliament in 2014.
Bruce Berry, 19 April 2018
The flag of Eswatini (Swaziland) was adopted on October 6, 1968 after Eswatini gained independence from the British Empire on September 6, 1968. The design of the flag is based on a flag given by King Sobhuza II to the Swazi Pioneer Corps in 1941.